Welcome to our website !

Sunny in Singapore

By April 20, 2016 , , , , , ,

It was a sweltering Sunday as I happened to walk across the bridge that connects the iconic Merlion Park (featured on the left behind me in the picture below) and the Esplanade. Even then, that didn't stop the throngs of tourists to flock to this location for group photos and selfies (with selfie sticks, of course). With such a pretty background, I couldn't resist either!

This black & white ensemble is perfect for a weekend brunch or get-together with friends. Add a whimsical fringe necklace and a pop of red and you've got a polished look without too serious a vibe. Lately, I've been obsessed with anything with fringes, tassles, and pom-poms. They're just so fun and cute, I can't help it! Follow my instagram account (@richatiwari81) and you'll see!

What recent trend or style have you been lusting after lately?


Crop top from Sheinside (similar one here) | Skirt from shopping Bangkok | shoes from Charles & Keith | bag from Coach (similar here) | watch from Kate Spade | fringe necklace from BaubleBar (similar here) | Vintage Celebration sunglasses from Persol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!